Wednesday, May 09, 2007

You have to watch this YouTube video

I love Japanese game shows. They crack me up. They are so bizarre and off the wall--even if you don't know what they're saying you can still laugh your butt off. This video clip came to me through library channels, since the scene of the video is a staged library. The six guys are supposed to be perfectly quiet. In the ten minutes that passes, they pick cards, the one who selects the skull and crossbone card has to do a "challenge" and do it without speaking. The slapping machine challenge had me in tears. So crazy. I love it. Watch it and have yourself a good laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcofZqccSQA

Sorry by the way that this has nothing to do with books. So in the meantime, I'm reading the Making of Dr. Truelove by Derrick Barnes for the PPYA sex booklist.

No comments: