Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Teen Review: Go Ask Alice by Anonymous

Our next teen review is here!  Enjoy a Glendale Public Library teen's thoughts on Go Ask Alice! 

Wanna to see your own review here?  Fill out our What Did You Just Read form today!


What Did You Read? 

Go Ask Alice by Anonymous

I'd say this book was *mostly* about... (choose up to three)

True stories, bro; addiction to drugs.


This book's main character(s)...


Had a rough time.


If others were interested in this book, I'd tell them...


BUY ALL THE COPIES.


Any other thoughts about this book?


I enjoyed hearing her journal entries because it was true and the main character was my age. I really enjoyed how she felt and the way she thought even though she never showed it. Making me realize that what I see at school may not be how they feel on the inside.


Should We Know More About You?


I enjoy reading books that take place in high school and relatively real.  

No comments: