Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Teen Review: The Accidental Highwayman by Ben Tripp

Our next teen review is here!  Enjoy Evelyn's thoughts on The Accidental Highwayman! 

Wanna to see your own review here?  Fill out our What Did You Just Read form today!


What Did You Read? 

The Accidental Highwayman: Being the Tale of Kit Bristol, His Horse Midnight, a Mysterious Princess, and Sundry Magical Persons Besides. By Ben Tripp

I'd say this book was *mostly* about... (choose up to three)

An adventure, A magical world, Only a little bit of a romance.


This book's main character(s)...


Was a good narrator. I liked him.


If others were interested in this book, I'd tell them...


Great for someone looking for a magical adventure. 


Any other thoughts about this book?


I really enjoyed. It had a "Stardust" feel to it. It flowed well as an adventure tale. It only had a little bit of romance in it, they kept it classy. :)


Should We Know More About You?


My name is Evelyn.

I love reading and I've read a lot of different books. I like adventure books. Be they fantasy or realistic, I love adventures!

No comments: