Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Teen Review: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

Our next teen review is here!  Enjoy another Glendale Public Library teen's thoughts on The Mortal Instruments series! 

Wanna to see your own review here?  Fill out our What Did You Just Read form today!



What Did You Read? 

The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (book 1 is City of Bones).

I'd say this book was *mostly* about... 

An adventure, a love story, a magical world.

This book's main character...


Should be my new best friend.

If others were interested in this book, I'd tell them...


BUY ALL THE COPIES!

Any other thoughts about this book?


I am addicted to this ! YOU NEED TO READ THIS !!! although the love story gets mature through out the books it is great for teens and pre teens. The story line is great and well writen . I immediatly fell in love with the lead male , JACE and make sure to watch the tv show in 2016 and check out the movie!

No comments: