Wednesday, October 17, 2007

John Green's Library

Wow, I forgot to post earlier tonight while I was working so to meet my goal to blog every day during Teen Read Week I'm posting now....

We've posted before about John Green's books (Looking for Alaska and An Abundance of Katherines) and about his video blog project with his brother, Hank (Brotherhood 2.0), but I don't care. I'm talking about him again. Yesterday's vlog was thoroughly amusing. To celebrate Teen Read Week John showcases his home library and discusses teens versus adult reading. I was impressed that he had actually put his books in categories in his home--very detailed. The reason this amuses me so much is that it always makes me feel better when someone is more "geeky" than me! :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy Brotherhood 2.0 and some books for Teen Read Week. I'm now going to read my fanfiction!

No comments: