Thursday, June 16, 2011

paranormal romance

Hey all, did you know that Tuesday's Teen Book Cafe is all about Paranormal Romance? As everyone who notices the new bookshelves in the teen area will know, there are a lot of paranormal romances written for teens. Seriously, a lot. I have a bookcart filled with them next to me right now waiting for the program. Here's a sneak peek at some of books I'll talk about:


Helen has been a harmless ghost for 130 years. Her current haunt is an English teacher--she loves reading over his shoulder. One day in class she looks up to see a boy staring at her. The first human to be able to see her since she died.





After the death of her human friend, Charlotte finds herself slowly turning back to human. What a great cover!


So there's a sneak at two of the books. I'll post more after the program. And if I'm ambitious there will be a craft activityin the program too.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: