Sunday, July 26, 2015

Teen Review: Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Today's recommendation is the sequel to a very much beloved book (Divergent) and comes from Olivia: Allegiant!

Wanna to see your own review here? Fill out our What Did You Just Read form today!


What Did You Read?

Allegiant by Veronica Roth.

I'd say this book was *mostly* about...

An adventure, a love story, a magical world.

This book's main character(s)...

Inspired me.

If others were interested in this book, I'd tell them...

It should be required reading for ALL teens.

Any other thoughts about this book?

Allegiant was a very adventurous and inspiring, I recommend that you check at the book a.s.a.p!

Should We Know More About You?

I normally like to read science fiction, and uh... my name is Olivia. xD

No comments: