Monday, July 27, 2015

Teen Review: We The Living by Ayn Rand

Today's recommendation is from another of our awesome Glendale teens: We The Living.

Wanna to see your own review here? Fill out our What Did You Just Read form today!


What Did You Read? We The Living by Ayn Rand.

I'd say this book was *mostly* about...
A love story, the past (it was bleak), Soviet/Communist Russia.

This book's main character(s)...
Inspired me.

If others were interested in this book, I'd tell them...
Check it out RIGHT NOW.

Any other thoughts about this book?
Kira evolved beautifully in this book, although her death, and the death of Comrade Andrei made me cry. Leo seemed like a hero, but I'm not even sure anymore. Comrade Taganovs heroics and love cost him his life. I wasn't sure Leo would live through the tuberculosis, and so I can't discredit Kira for being Andrei's mistress, but it broke my heart. 

No comments: